Thursday, September 24

Psyched...ness

I am so psyched for this weekend,
and I've said that so many times today.
If you know me or my mates,
you know what this weekend means to us,
because it is nothing less than MGP (Melodifestivallen etc) for kids!
One thing is that I love my mates,
cause we are and will always be the Bubbles,
or whatever one might call us. My V button just fell off by the way.
5th button to fall off, so now my deal (with myself) is that my laptop
must go to the repairererer... shop... you know.
I am screwed without my laptop. F U C K.
Well now I totally forgot what I was gonna say, so...
Here's the best picture I've ever taken.
"Only" 3-4 years old! :-)
Lejrskole, København (Kastrup), 6.A Vorrevangskolen
Mie, JT, Oliver & Fatma

Leave a comment if you've seen this. ^_^

1 comment:

mie said...

=D I saw it!!! <3