I feel tagged! But it's cool, I like this shit. Emma, you are one dirty ass tagger! Okay, so this is something about favorite things? Fascinating. Let's roll.
Favorite Flower: Oh my... I'm not much of a flower person, but I like tulips.
Favorite Food: My dads, and my grandmothers. I love it.
Favorite Books: Books by Haruki Murakami! And I have Emma to thank for introducing me to them! Though I must admit, I cannot choose a favorite.
Favorite Clothing: I dig jeans and tshirts, specielly with funny prints.
Favorite Shoes: As long as they're easy to get on, I'm thrilled. So Vans, wehu.
Favorite Pastries: Crossaints? My god, I don't know...
Favorite Vegetable: I like peas, and cucumber.
Favorite Fruit: Watermelon *drools*
Favorite Film: Studio Ghibli movies are nice. I like odd movies, too.
Favorite Television Shows: Many, though I rarely watch TV anymore. Lately, it's been South Park, though
Tea or Coffee?: Pear tea or Moccha. I am addicted to Moccha.
Magazine: Rock Sound, Beetle Bailey, stuff like that.
Vacation: Beach, Skiing or City: I choose City. I don't like beaches nor skiing (I have never tried it, but whatever)
Beer or Wine: Neither. I'm a vodka chick, all the way, but I never drink anyways.
Favorite sport: Curling is hilarious to watch. And pool. But to play... Basketball or something
Now it's my turn to poke! I mean, tag... whoops. Mie and Vivi, you're on it baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment